One of Wall Street's prestigious investment banks is looking to hire Investment Bankers to originate and execute deal flow in all sectors under coverage. The firm has a well-developed equity research, sales and trading platform and would like to ramp up the investment banking arm. The positions are ideally based in New York City, but potentially out of one of the other major offices around the country. Support staff will be made available. Some of the positions available:
MD - in Healthcare, Life Sciences, Technology and FIG
VP - in Healthcare, Technology, FIG Associate-level Analysts
• Solid understanding of capital markets and strong Financial
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in Investment Banking
• Series 7 and Series 63 licenses; or ability to obtain within 90
• MBA or other advanced degree preferred but not required.
• Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
strong knowledge of finance.
• Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to manage
conflicting priorities and requests.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain
relationships at all level in organization.
• Ability to take initiative and function independently balanced
with strong teaming skills
• Maintain high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
Location: New York, NY
Position Type: Permanent
Employment Type: Full Time
Total Work Experience: 3 -5 Years
Job Summary: Full service investment banking
boutique, with a strong track record
of steady growth is seeking to build
its Investment Banking
department. The firm focuses on
small-mid cap companies and has
developed important sector
verticals: healthcare, technology,
financial services, energy and
220 East 42nd Street, 4th Floor, New York, New York 10017 212-682-9300
Copyright © 2011 Smyth Associates. All Rights Reserved
Office: 212-682-9300 • Fax: 212-682-4746